If you’re struggling to get back into work because of a physical disability or health condition, the team of job search and rehabilitation experts at Habit Rehabilitation can assist you in regaining your confidence and finding a job that suits your unique skill set and knowledge base.
For the next 12 months, our vocational consultants, careers advisors, physiotherapy and rehabilitation support team can assist you in preparing for the right job and working out how to get there, with a combination of support systems including physiotherapy, strength training, emotional support and job search tools such as CV and cover letter writing.
Once you have been successful in securing a job, your vocational support coordinator will continue to keep in touch, to support you with any challenges that may come up in your first year.
In order to be eligible for this job search and support service, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (over 16 and under 64)
- Hold a New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency papers or appropriate work permits
- Live in the region between Waikato South and Wellington
- Have a health condition or disability that is likely to impact on your ability to work for the next six months or more
- Not receiving any ACC payments
Register your interest here.